This week I'm going to take a different route in my blog. Instead of writing about sports, I am going to focus on video games. The game i have selected is Call of Duty 5. The game is set during World War Two in places including Russia, Germany, France, and Japan. In the Campaign, you switch off playing as a Russian and American soldier, going on various missions and playing different roles inside your squad. Not only do you get to experience infantry levels, there are also several airplane and land vehicle based missions to play. But the main focus of the game is the online multi-player. If you have an Xbox Live account, you can log in and play a wide variety of game types and maps against people from all around the world. As you kill more and more people, the more weapons and "perks" you unlock. The highest level you can reach is a 65 but you still are not done yet. Once you reach a 65, a player can enter "Prestige Mode" where you go back down to a level one while keeping all of your stats. Prestige Mode can be done ten times and takes a lot of time and skill to complete.
I really like Call of Duty 5. A lot of people were not very excited for the game because they didn't want the game to go back to WWII (Call of Duty 4 was Modern Warfare). But i was very impressed with the game and how it plays. So far I am a level 23, first prestige on Live and am about 1/4 of the way through the Campaign. My favorite level in the Campaign is the first Russian level. You play as a sniper in a German town who must stealthy snipe his way out of trouble until your back up arrives. For Live, my favorite guns are the Springfield (American Sniper Rifle), Mosin Nagant (Russian Sniper Rifle), and the Type 100 (Japanese Sub-Machine Gun). A lot of times on XBL I will play with Joey K. (He's pretty good), Marcus J. (Absolutely terrible/garbage/n00b), and Mark G. (n00b). I'm by far the best and i have to carry our team every time. I have also heard Pat B. is pretty good but him and his Hornettes bag have nothing on me (insider).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment